Jezreel Faith Manugue Jez Manugue JRC Jesus Revival Church G12 St. John's Academy CLSU

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Dad's 52nd (some preps)

Dad was on his 52nd year on planet earth last January 13, Sunday.


Some kwentos before that day..

Mom, Vanj, MJ, and I had to visit ate Joy's place pa to secretly practice! Hah.

So anyway, we were all out the Saturday before his birthday, so fraction of the preparations (which he somehow had ideas on) was through cell phone calls and sms with those who are at San Jose City.

I was specifically coordinating with Rian, Jett, and Nanay Paz about the video greetings, which I asked them to record. I also was synchronizing with Jett, being the worship leader the following Sunday, about his line-up.

Anyhow, while everyone was busy cooking, practicing, and having crams, my family and I were heading to Freeway Motors (Mitsubishi Cars), Cabanatuan City. After checking on our prospect vehicle (we’ll soon say bye-bye to our 5-year old gold Adventure), we went straight to the mall.

Bought blouses, pants for Dad (which kuya Joshua had to fit), visited Let’s Face It, dinner, then we left.

Arriving home, I was expecting for another sleepless night.
And yeah, I was right. Movie Maker is such a geek (please recommend a better movie editor). It kept on not responding and prompting me to send error reports. Oh well papel, I was able to finish the greetings vid naman the next day.

Okay. All that was out of your concern, aren’t they? :-P
Sorry, just blahs.


**blog about dad’s birthday celeb is coming up**

No comments: