Jezreel Faith Manugue Jez Manugue JRC Jesus Revival Church G12 St. John's Academy CLSU

Wednesday, June 6, 2007

I'm back :)

Hello, my dear blog readers!
Two weeks of blog leave was a long time-- really.
I have so much in store for all of you. A lot had happened before our flight, during our flight, after our flight, our first Sunday at Malaysia (HSG Church), Operation Impact Seminar, Singapore Tour, Project Barnabas Conference, meeting new people (new friends), and a bunch more!

I'm just trying to balance everything right now - school, ministry, blog, pictures, my room, etc.. so I can't promise to blog right away.

Right now, I'm just excited to tell you lots of stories.

Shout out: I miss the HSG people!


That's it for now. I hope I could catch up with my blog :)
God bless you all.
MAKE A DIFFERENCE!

No comments: