Jezreel Faith Manugue Jez Manugue JRC Jesus Revival Church G12 St. John's Academy CLSU

Friday, June 22, 2007

Ψ Family

..Still can't think how a year of being a CFY (Common first year) student passed by.
Woohoo. I've incredibly survived a year of stress and uncertainty.
Well, this isn't another entry about my choice of a university, okay?
Anyway, I'm starting to enjoy my course. I ♥ Psychology (Ψ)!
I guess i'm also starting to appreciate my block - BA Psych-2.
Ang dami namin. 40 something. Actually, we're CLSU's third batch of Ψ students yet.
Moving on, we had a planned Ψ Acquaintance party this week.
I volunteered to be on the decor group (no way I'll be on the maintainance team!) so I went to school at around 2 PM to do the stage and venue decor and went back home by 5 to freshen up.
Dad was supposed to bring me to school but I guess he forgot our deal again.. I found out he was at Cabanatuan City- yes, no chance to drive me to CLSU. So there, I became the usual late-comer. Ick.

I came before 7 PM while they, the Psych students, were already having an open-forum.

The night was just so fun. I love my Ψ family!
..presentations..
Psych-4; Batch Natalis

with Javin and my nanay Jen

here's my sweet friend, Zlyne
(L) with Roger and Mylene (R) Jez, Lavie, Angelo, Belle, & Ruth
with CASCC's former VP- Kuya Jay,CASCC's Treasurer- nay Jen, & CASCC's Auditor-Tokwa :p
CLSU Psychology-II Batch Resilienté

No comments: