Jezreel Faith Manugue Jez Manugue JRC Jesus Revival Church G12 St. John's Academy CLSU

Thursday, December 6, 2007

ENCM's Campus Jam

I go home at 4 on Thursdays. However, I’ve decided to stay at school ‘till past 4 PM today since I went to the library (naks) to borrow a book for my SocSci subject.

After pretending to love books, I’ve decided to take the shortcut to CAS (College of Arts & Sciences) – the canteen!

As I passed the canteen, I heard voices calling my name. I didn’t give my attention immediately, as usual. However, when their voices (yes, I was hearing two voices calling my name) got even louder, I had nothing better to do but to look back.

A girl in a light pink shirt asked me, Ikaw si J e z?”, “Po? Bakit po?”, I asked back. J e z r e e l?” she asked again while coming near me. I then recognized the face… “Tin-tin!” I exclaimed.

So it was Kristine, a friend from VCF-Cabanatuan. We actually got acquainted online. Long story. So there. We had hi’s and hello’s and talked about how glad we were to finally meet in person.

She informed me that VCF-Cab’s ENCM would be having a Campus Jam by 6 PM at the CAS LT. I got so thrilled that I even secretly skipped our class preparations for the poetry reading night. Haha.

Hindi lang ako familiar with some songs that they’ve played, pero I was filled :)

The message delivered by their youth pastor, Ptr. Ver, was great. Being a Christian for quite a long time, it may seem to be a usual message, but the Word, indeed, has its own power that’d touch every aspect of our lives – no mater how many times we’ve already heard or read a scripture.

I also was blessed on the manner of the message’s deliverance. It was brought to the students clearly and fully. It wasn’t just a talk. It was a message full of powerful convictions.

I’ve gained a lot of inputs from that night. I was blessed with you all, VCF young people.

Btw, I also got to see Nanan again. Furthermore, I met some youth from VCF (Cab) – JC (the photo guy), Top (the one wearing a headband), Cesar (the one who repeatedly shouted my name for Tin), Paolo (the guy in a yellow vest; one of the back-ups), Ate Mau (Hawak kamay.hehe), and other more whose names I couldn’t get to recall :p

It was fun knowing them even in just a short span of time.
I was really blessed. Keep the fire, VCF people!

**send me our photos, okay? :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Come on, Jezreel Faith!
See you again next year! :-D
You're sooo sikat dito! Hehe..

Jez said...

Hey, Nanzylily! (don't want to call you with your real name.hehe)
Siguro nga, next year ulit tayo mag-kikita. I'll keep an eye for that.
Sikat? Dito sa blog ko? haha. Sorry naman, hindi ko gets :-P

Anyway, it was nice meeting you again. Mas meaningful ang acquaintance natin ngayon. Hehe.
God bless!

Anonymous said...

Helllooo Jeeeez. I admire your faith talaga. So steadfast. You're so active sa church. :)