Jezreel Faith Manugue Jez Manugue JRC Jesus Revival Church G12 St. John's Academy CLSU

Friday, September 1, 2006

Sept & Oct 2006 Blogs


youth worship team stands :)

Monday, September 25th, 2006
yeah, the youth worship team is on the go..
recently, we had our youth night (sept.15) which was superrr great!
Jfsm_sept15_youth_night
<—- sept15 youth net (check out my photos to see a larger  and clearer version of the photo)

then, last sunday, sept.24, it was my 6th time to lead p&w but my !ST TIME to lead the p&w ng sUndAy sErvice!!! can you believe it?
we made it! it was like a youth service nga daw.hehe..
my back-ups were vanj, dhez, jake. lead guitar:giovan, bass:julius, acoustic:mac & seph, keyboard (na back-up narin): jett!
lineup?
-I give You my heart
-We Want To see
-Trading My Sorrows
-My Redeemer Lives
-Here I am to Worship
-we Fall Down
-Now that You’re near

oh yeah! it was awesome!
a chance for the youth to satnd up and show God’s greatness!!!

kakakaba yun noh..it took lots of courage and prayers!
well, God is and will always be good naman kaya super okay!

whew! next stop: kami tutugtog sa men’s net (kmsta namn?!) haha…

whew! God is incredible!
To God be ALL the glory! :)


=========================================
Schedule
Friday, September 8th, 2006
Monday
school
practice with the p&w team for the youth net.

Tuesday
brownout. cancelled lahat even classes

Wednesday
Kain lang kmi ni buddy sa old tpos punta sa house namin..kain..basa..tulog..
Prayer meeting cancelled..nagpractice ulet.

Thursday
tamd.wlang pasok(intrams).
Punta sa kita-kita to meet the youth there.
After dun, punta church…meeting about the youth net tpos great prayer!!

Friday
pasok ng morning kahit masama pkramdam para sa term paper..
bahay lang
punta church 4 agape.
uwi.kain. computer.

bukas…
practice…


=========================================
Goodbye 1st sem: Hello sembreak!
Friday, October 6th, 2006
sembreak na!
anyway, ayun..after a week of late night sleeps preparing for the finals, okay naman…all my efforts were payed off kasi ng wla nanag classes!!!
i can wake up anytime..sleep anytime! woohoo!!
i’ve got more time for lots of things, too.
By the way, knina, ayun, after ng math exam, nagpunta ako with my college buddies sa maragol, munoz. I will surely miss diana, mariz, rjean, harold, and monmon.
They were just so real. Real people. Real friends.
Every moment with them were full of jaw-breaking laughters!
Haha…I will miss them since i’ll be in another section next sem kc i wont be taking up bs bio ..
anyway, i would like to thank diane, mariz, rjean, harold, and monmon for making my 1st sem in college a memorable and fun-filled one.
Yopu guys are so cool..super!
I’ll be missing lahata ng pagtawa ni diana sakin, ang tigidig ni mariz(peace mare!), and bilbil ng singer naming tamad na c rjean, ang mga reklamo at tawang wala nang bukas ni harold na mgaling mapiano and violin, at ang mga kanang certified "monmon" ni mon!

I love college. I thought i would never love college…
yeah, i am missing highschool but i am loving college,too.
And i am pretty sure i wont without my new friends…:-)

Highschool friends would always be in my heart xempre naman mga bolox!

i love you all…

you are all gifts of God.super.

hayyyy..sembreak na nga tlga…

enjoyyyyyyy! :)


=========================================

From pampanga to nueva ecija; RJ and Mark

Saturday, October 14th, 2006
Monday-Friday nasa Pampanga lang ako this week. I lived in SM. hehe..kidding..
Anyway, kasi my aunt came from the states. she was my fave aunt actually.. When i was a kid, i remember other jokes that she was actually my real mom.hehe.. I looked like her daw..and so on.. But you know what, it turned out to be somehow true. We have a lot in common. I’ll share them sometime.
Anyway, my six days there were fun.. I missed our province kasi since i got in college, i was aways left home during family trips since i badly needed to attend my classes (don’t want to miss a single lesson from my monster profs! haha). So this time, i enjoyed to the maxxxxx!!! And oh, i shopped for those times that i was not able to shop because of school, too! I spent those days talking and talking, walking and walking, eating and eating and eating and eating and eating, shopping and shopping and swiping mom’s card, play with my pamangkins (sometimes being a nanny in a way..), and ofcourse..SLEEPING.
Anyway, this afternoon, my aunt together with my niece left again.. we went home then at around 7Pm.
It was about 8:30 PM when i, togethr with ate zel, k.josh, & vanj, decided to take a stop-over at select (cabanatuan). We were also supposed to wait for mommy and daddy there since magkahiwalay kmi ng car. Actually, ang topic namin sa car that time was my hs classmates….wla lang.
Tpos yun, to my surprise, we saw Rhonjames and Mark! Thank goodness for this coincidence! I was so excited to get off the van and talk to them! I havent seen them for a whole sem! ghad..this is pretty cool :)
So yun, they were friends din with kuya joshua kaya konting chika2 sila..
Then, after a while, iniwan muna ako nila ate joy (hazel as u call her..) so they can order na.. Ayun, kwentuhan and kumustahan.. Haha.. Secret lang, i was actually about to hug ‘em kaso baka may malice sa iba.hehe.. nasanay lang ako kasi during hs, it was okay lang since magkkapatid naman kmi… anyway, when i see them again (maybe tom!).
And then, ayun, umalis nrin kmi without wating for mom and dad kc nsa gapan plang daw cla..
Oh! im excited to see my hs classmates na..superrr!!!
Tomorrow, i guess i’ll see you guys to!
Im looking forward to our unbeatable hugs! I miss you partner (miCah), cha, jan(wala lang), meryll (na nambibitin..), isay, ced, rhon, mark, levi, mond, sam(close na ulit tayo sembrk na.hehehe), dvd, fiery(aww..d mo sembrk), erick(belated!), mich labs, kiko (nkakasilaw!), james (puno??), hipag (kanta naman jan ng mata..), romney(ayaw ibigay ng gf mo skin yung number mo haa..), brent(layo mo kc..), jolo(forever yael.period.), romina, at marami pang iba!! :)
6_1

See you guys. \m/


ayun eh.uso na nanaman nyan… deal or no deal!!!!hahaha :))

goodbye..goodmorning!

-jez-
Oct.15′06, 1:39AM


=========================================

After a sem..get-together ng mga bolox!

Friday, October 20th, 2006

It’s been a sem na di kmi ngkita-kita ng mga hs classmates ko a.k.a. the Bolox.
This morning, we were supposed to catch each other at Aglibo Resort kya lang i wasnt able to make it since I was supposed to go to Pampanga with mom and dad.
Actually, naiwan na ako.. So, yun..nung afternoon, about 2PM, Levi came sa ho use kasi may ibbigay ako sa knyang CD. Then, ayun..chikka2 since we haven’t seen each other for i think almost 5 months.
Then, after some minutes, i called up partner (miCah) so they can come too..).
I also called Meryll.. ayun, nka-rinig ng pagkain..nagpunta.hehe..
Ang tagal kya nlang dmating! superrr… Anyway, pagdating nila, ayun…super i miss you..hello..musta..and so on..
Rhonjames, Mark V, Jolo & Meryll (dpat tlgang mgksama yun.hehe), andKarl Von came. Yeah, we were only 8 then. But who cares? The fun we had was like having 88 people around! haha!
Oh, they are also internet freaks..they have checked videos from YouTube like partner’s  Stay, and yung mga hyper mag-guitar na videos…(check out levi’s profile to see)
Then, food galore na!
Haha..they all got fat..except for levi na pumayat..ehemm..proud nanaman sya nyan.. Pero khit mtba clang lahat, pnkain ko cla ng pnakain.hehe.
We also took lots of pictures..ofcourse, remembrance yun.
Then ayun, before 5pm, i asked them to take a stroll muna..So yun, dala kc ni rhon starex nia so yun..ikot2 till we dropped by isay and kathy :)
Next stop: Aglibo resort. haha..funny. Nagpunta rin ako..hehe
Bday pala ni tin2 (Levi’s younger sis) so andun mga classmates niya..

Anyway, before 7pm hinatid na ako nla levi, parner, rhon, and kiko D.

Classmates!!! i miss u ulit.hehe.
Hours are so short to replace the days and months that i have been missing you!
I really hope to bond with you all more this semestral break.
I hope we can be complete naman one time..

Oh, check out this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hx6xsjPi0j8
I’ll post our pics soon okay? check out my profile next time so you’ll see em.

No comments: